Achari Grilled Paneer With Green Mash
- Cottage Cheese 150 g
- Indian pickle 1 TSP
- Ajwain 1/2 TSP
- Roasted Cumin Powder 1/4 TSP
- Curd 15 ml
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1/2 TSP
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Mixed green leafy Vegetables 75 gms
- Onion 10 gms
- Garlic 10 gms
- fresh Herbs 1/2 TSP
- Butter 15 ml
- Marinate the cottage cheese with all the given ingredients except oil and ajwain.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ajwain seeds, once they start crackling, add the marinated paneer and grill it from both sides.
- In another pan, heat some oil, add the garlic and onion. saute bit and add the green leafy vegetables.
- Cook for a few minutes then add herbs and seasoning.
- Serve the grilled paneer with green chutney to add more flavours.