Skip to content
Cheese & Herb Omelette
| Net Carbs|| Fat|| Protein|
| 5%|| 52%|| 43%|
- Eggs – 2
- Fresh or dried mixed herbs – 1/4 tsp
- Fresh Basil – few leaves
- Chilli flakes – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Grated Cheese – 50 gms
- Olive Oil – 5ml
- Beat the eggs and all other ingredients together except the cheese and oil.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the beaten egg mixture. Reduce the flame to minimum.
- Cover it and leave till the egg mixture is set. Sprinkle the grated cheese over one half of the omelette and fold the other half.
- Leave it on the pan for a little more time and serve hot.