Skip to content
- 7 Large Eggs
- 3.5 oz Butter melted
- 1 oz Coconut Oil
- 7 oz Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (355 F).
- Put the eggs in a bowl and beat on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the melted butter and coconut oil, and beat until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt, and beat until combined and thick.
- Scrape into an 8-inch X 4-inch (20 cm x 10 cm) loaf pan lined with baking paper.
- 6.Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out of the middle clean.
- Slice into 16 thin slices and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or up to 1 month in the freezer.