Skip to content
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs whisked
- 2 tbsp milk of Choice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and grease them.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and eggs together. Once that has been done, add the milk and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift the coconut flour and baking powder. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Distribute the batter amongst 10 muffins pans. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow cooling for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.