Skip to content
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sweetener
- (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 eaches miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Mix the cream cheese, sweetener and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.