In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through our website www.ketoclubindia.com (“Website”, telephone, SMS and Smartphone or Tablet Apps or any other medium in which Keto Club India may provide services (collectively referred to as “Media”) you may be required to give your name, residence address, workplace address, email address, date of birth, educational qualifications and similar Personal Information (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services.
Creedfit Wellness LLP
33, Ramadheen, Near IT Crossing,
Lucknow, U.P, India – 226020
Information that you give us
When you register or subscribe to our services, we collect personal information that can identify you such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number. We also may collect personal information from you when you contact us or participate in activities that may be available through our services such as: forums; message boards; chats; creating a profile; rating; tagging; commenting on articles or completing surveys. The information that we collect varies depending upon how you use our Service. When you register as a member of the website or media, you will need to provide us with health related information that a trainer or center will need to design your fitness and nutrition plan. That information will be associated with your profile and therefore become personal information. When you register with us, you will need to provide us with information regarding your qualifications in designing fitness and nutrition plans.
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT ANY INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN.
Please keep in mind that certain features on our Media give you an opportunity to interact with others and us. These may include forums, message boards, chats, creating community profiles, and rating, tagging and commenting on articles. When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and email address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features.
Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. When an individual chooses to post information that will be publicly disclosed, he or she is responsible for ensuring that such information conforms to all local data protection laws. We are not responsible under any data protection laws for user posted information.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition we collect non-personal information such as IP addresses and website usage information from you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally. We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your subscription or other requests.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on any of the Medias.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our subscribers, web site user base and usage patterns.
- To allow other select companies to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
We use non-Personally Identifiable Information for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to sections of our Media, making the Media more useful to visitors and delivering targeted advertising and non-advertising content. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, track a visitor’s movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate, non-personally identifiable use. We will not use your health related information for any purpose other than to provide you with fitness and nutrition services you request from us.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties.
We share your information as follows:
- With Affiliates: We may share your personal information with affiliated companies and businesses.
- With Service Providers: We may use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our Media such as processing credit card transactions sending emails, and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of providing these services to you on our behalf.
- With Business partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our Medias, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, and promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular business partner’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your information to that business partner.
- Special Circumstances: We also may disclose your personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Media’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Special notice for members of the site: all information (including your personal contact information) that you include in your profile may be viewed by trainers. You should not enter any information in your profile that you wish to remain confidential. A trainer will not be able to contact you except through the site or other medias unless you provide a trainer with your personal contact information. We recommend that you contact your trainer through the site or other medias only. If you choose to provide a trainer with your personal contact information, you do so at your own risk. We do not screen the credentials of trainers before allowing them to register in our database. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy practices of trainers after they have received your information.
- Special notice for trainers: your profile will be viewable by visitors to the site. All information (including personally identifiable information) that you include in your profile may be viewed by visitors. You should not enter any information in your profile that you wish to remain confidential.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
TRANSFER TO India OR OTHER COUNTRIES
Your information may be stored and processed in the India or any other country where the Media has facilities, and by subscribing to our services and/or using our Media you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
The Media serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may not use the Media.
How to contact us
Creedfit Wellness LLP
33, Ramadheen, Near IT Crossing,
Lucknow, U.P, India – 226020