Skip to content
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, no skin and deboned if desired 8 thighs
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika (Smoked is best)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cut very shallow little lines into the skinless chicken thighs and add them to a gallon sized zipper bag or a bowl.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add yogurt to make a paste.
- Add mixture to the zipper bag or bowl. I like using a zipper bag because I can massage the spices deep into the chicken this way.
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for at LEAST 8 hours, 24 hours is best. You can do this before bed one night and pop it in the oven after work the next night.
- Remove the majority of the marinade before cooking the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and cook on a sheet pan for 35-40 minutes. Or until it is 165F and has a dark finish.